Murder She Wrote Inspired Cocktail: Cabot Cove Punch
#HappyHourClub Punch With Tito's Vodka + St-Germain
- 1 bunch of Basil (garnish)
- 2 pints of blackberries (or container), rinsed
- 1 bottle of Trader Joe's Sparking Clementine Flavored Juice
- 1 bottle of Trader Joe's Sparkling Pomegranate Flavored Juice
- 1 bottle of Trader Joe's Limeade
- 1 cup elderflower liqueur, such as St-Germain
- 2 cups Tito's Vodka
- 1 bag of ice (preferably make your own at home with filtered water)
- Divide the blackberries into half and place one pint to the side for garnishing. Next, mash together 8 ounces of blackberries. Now line a large punch bowl with the muddled blackberries.
- Stir in your juices one at a time, to avoid any mishaps. Pour the elderflower liqueur and vodka into the bowl and be sure to taste. If you prefer your drinks stronger, add in the second cup. Just be mindful that punches usually pack a punch.
- To serve, line glasses with 1 basil leaf and a single blackberry ahead of time.
- It's important to note, when doing a punch it's really easy to drink so be sure to get a cab or cut yourself off after 1. Vodka tends to have a bad habit of sneaking up on people.